Saturday, February 27, 2010

Thank Goodness for the Greenhouse


It's very chilly out and rain is on the way. After an early morning at the flower market I'm ready to get to work.


Today I have the pleasure of filling a home with fresh flowers, blooming plants and topiaries for a very special occasion.


It's cozy and warm in the greenhouse. Such a nice place to work surrounded by all that I love, flowers, plants and garden treasures.


Arranging flowers in a their natural environment is so rewarding. They open beautifully and the fragrance is almost overwhelming. It's a good day!


When I'm not outside, most likely I'm in the kitchen. Just could not resist a photo of this Lemon Ginger Cheesecake I baked for a friend's birthday. Of course it's topped with pansies and strawberry leaves from my garden. What else did you expect!


Fresh Flowers, Blooming Plants and Topiaries are always available at www.shopbotanicals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment