Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Day for delighting the Senses


A Day for delighting the Senses


Looking for some new inspiration for a photo shoot, Brian and I headed out to the Santa Monica Farmers Market. This is truly a delight to the senses. You want to see, touch, and smell and taste everything there. You knew fresh herbs were ahead of you just by the fragrance filling the air.


There were the beautiful young leeks and garlic I could not resist. Not to mention the berries and broccoli. Delicious, juicy oranges we peeled and ate on the way home. Everywhere, so many fruits and veggies I'd never seen before.


Is that me eating a chocolate croissant by the flowers? It doesn't get any better than this!


Oh wait are those French magazines? A nice ending to our trip. Might I add it takes a good sense of humor and a lot of confidence to To Take an Old Bag Shopping!

Market bags featured are available on Personal style at Shopbotanicals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment